Wednesday, June 3, 2020

No Justice No Peace

BLACK LIVES MATTER

It has been difficult recently.  Hard to see such rampant racism in the USA. It has been encouraged from many places and it must STOP!

No Justice

No Peace






I wish I could say I Understand how the African Americans feel.  I empathize and I am an avid supporter.  It is time we listen. Let our brothers take the  lead & show us what we can do to help them.. I know we can fix this and become one nation again.   It will be a process and it will take time.  be patient and show your love of others now more then ever.

Being the second generation of an immigrant family I empathize with what many are going through right now.
DISCRIMINATION,
POLICE BRUTALITY
& RACISM are  WRONG.



Support & Help links below



 Many more in the image on the right.  


In NY OMH Emotional Support Helpline: 1-844-863-9314

more help:https://omh.ny.gov/omhweb/covid-19-resources.html

No comments:

Post a Comment