Monday, June 8, 2020

Black Lives Still Matter - Almost Summer 2020

A fantastic article about the racism problem.  Posted by Ben & Jerry's.thank you to them for making this visible.

Silence is Not an Option


Want ot learn more?  Search I Can't Breathe and read for fact checked news sources.  As an ally I need to speak up.  Please join me.


Garden 2020

Here is some watercress I planted in my pond in 2019.  I was surprised to see it growing this spring and it seems to like my water feature.  The goldfish in my pond are eating it & there are several floating plants from the original one.

Yes the first green tomato of 2020.  Happy to see my garden doing well amid all the turmoil  in the world right now.  I find peace in my backyard garden. 


 For ways to help my post from last week

No justice No Peace




    Buy Local from the Maker 

My shop:  Panda Wear Website

Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Pinterest: Pinterest 
Instagram: Instagram


2 comments: