Monday, June 15, 2020

Juneteenth 2020 from my garden

Juneteenth

Celebrated Friday 6/19 this year. It is the oldest known celebration honoring the end of slavery in the United States. Twitter & square made it a company holiday.  My city, Rochester, NY  has an event every year.  Take time and see what is offered where you live and step up to help the celebrations.As always there are many great sources for information please fact check before you share stories.  Truth Matters! 

Garden

It has been a week of firsts in the veggie garden.  First snowpeas of 2020 harvested & first Gigantic woodchuck.We hope he was passing thru and it not still around.  Happy to have all the vegetable planted.  The Cucumbers & Bush Beans went into the ground and that feels wonderful.   Prolific harvest of the greens & lettuces because of  good care of them.  Water is vital in the unusual heat we have had this Spring.

Yes it is still spring.  The first day of summer is June 20th.  Two of the wonderful & happy Kale in my backyard garden



.

      Buy Local from the Maker 

My shop:  Panda Wear Website
Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Pinterest: Pinterest 
Instagram: Instagram

Want to be educated?  Search 
 I Can't Breathe
Black Lives Matter
and read for fact checked news sources.  As a supporter I need to speak up.  Please join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment