Tuesday, June 30, 2020

100 Year Celebration

Please join on on the 100 anniversary of the 19th amendment. Seneca Falls Revisited conference 2020.   We are doing a virtual party in 2020   It is an amazing collection of of topics & speakers.
Register here 2020 Conference

You may also go to Apple App Store CrewTV
and download


My first time with this group was at the Rochester event in 2018.  It was a fabulous welcoming group of women.  I was proud to be part of the event in my home  town.  I learned so much and met so many fantastic and inspirational ladies. The event was the most educational and entertaining conference I have ever attended.  The best part was in was in Rochester, NY the home of Susan B Anthony  She is such a phenomenal role model.  I quote Miss Anthony often. 




Panda Wear created limited edition commemorative brooches for the events in 2018 & 2019.  For sale $19 each to honor 19th amendment. 100th anniversary 1920-2020 editions are in process.  Follow this blog to see their release date.

This is an original design  - I created the Susan B silhouette as well as designed the brooch.  the font is Bodoni which is from the early 1900's. It was a common font used in printed materials in Rochester, NY during Miss Anthony's fight for our right to vote.



       Buy Local from the Maker 

My shop:  Panda Wear Website
Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Pinterest: Pinterest 
Instagram: Instagram

Want to be educated?  Search 
 I Can't Breathe
Black Lives Matter
and read for fact checked news sources.  As a supporter I need to speak up.  Please join me.

remember Stay home Wear A Mask Stay Safe


No comments:

Post a Comment