Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Women's History Month 2022

My questions for you this year:

  1. How will Women's history month change how you do business?
  2. Who are your role models?  
  3. How do you inspire others?   

Sheroes who Inspire Me 

Two women who have inspired me are Sharon Nelson and Irma McClaurin. I could attempt write short biographies about them but that would be almost impossible.  My focus is on them as Sheroes.  I met Sharon in the summer of 2018, about 3.5 years ago. It feels like I have know her for much longer.  She  has a tenacity and spirit I instantly connected with.   It is rare to meet a women and know you will be friends. My favorite program is the Candidate Training Class. 

 Sharon Nelson

 


I met Irma McClaurin in 2019.  She was co chair of Seneca Falls Revisited: Womens Equality Weekend  in Rochester in 2018.  I attended the conference but did not personal meet her until the 2019 event in Saratoga Springs.  She is a leader, visionary, and fantastic lady. Take time and read some of the incredible things she has written.  Stop, take the time, & broaden your mind.            
 Irma McClaurin


 

 

Black Lives Matter

I invite everyone to be kind and support our sisters and brothers.   We need to teach history accurately all year. 

Free the People ROC is the group in Rochester, NY. 
 
 
 
 
 

 Buy Local and Shop Small


My Shop:  My Shop
Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Instagram: Instagram



Why shop small? 
For every $100 you spend at a local business,  $68 stay in the community!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment