Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Hello Sping 2022

Welcome to Spring 2022 in my corner of the world.  We have snow in the forecast for this week and my garden is fighting with all it has to show off in spite of the forecast.  The Spring Equinox arrived Sunday morning here in Rochester, NY.  I was so happy to see it arrive.  I had a countdown this month on social media.

This is one of the crocus clusters in my backyard garden.  I am enjoying the shape of the blossoms this year. I find myself looking at this differently after dealing with the pandemic for the past two years. 

 How has you view changed?




 As you may know, I am an avid gardener.  Both flowers and vegetables.  Most of my flowers are perennials because they show off without much outside assistance.  I prefer to spend the worm months enjoying all of what outside has to offer.   

The seedlings are doing well.  Happy to say some will be planted the end of this month. My first plants in the dirt are peas and lettuce.  They are the most hardy of my vegetables.   This is 2021 Celery that wanted to see 2022. Sometimes the prior growing season continues under the snow and peaks out after the thaw.   



Black Lives Matter

I invite everyone to be kind and support our sisters and brothers.We need to teach history
accurately all year, not just in February. 

Free the People ROC is the group in Rochester, NY. 


#blacklivesmatter 
#standup
#speakup
#listen  

We are in this together. Wear a Mask,  Stay safe,  Facts Matter, Science is REAL.


Buy Local and Shop Small

My Shop:  My Shop

Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Instagram: Instagram



Why shop small? 
For every $100 you spend at a local business,  $68 stay in the community!

No comments:

Post a Comment