Monday, March 28, 2022

As March Closes, Celebrate our Wins

 

As we approach the end of Women's. History month, I am happy to share women who have been role models or inspired me. Two weeks ago I used the term Shero. Now I want to share a woman many have been inspired by.  Our vice President, Kamala Harris.  She broke the glass ceiling when she was elected.  I am happy to have a woman in the White house.   

Kamala Harris: “I may be the first woman to hold this office. But I won’t be the last.”




 
 
 
 
Panda Wear 2022 Spring line debuts this week.  Exciting and celebratory is how I describe my creation of the pieces in this group. There is a give away on social media so please spread the word.  You have a sneak peak here with this one photo. May the line show the beauty I find in Spring every year. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Black Lives Matter

 

It has been two years since Daniel Prude tragically  lost his life in Rochester.  I invite everyone to be kind and support our sisters and brothers.   We need to teach history accurately all year.  Support families who have lost loved ones like the Prude Family.  

Say his name,  Daniel Prude. 


Free the People ROC is the group in Rochester, NY. 
 




Buy Local and Shop Small

My Shop:  My Shop

Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Instagram: Instagram



Why shop small? 
For every $100 you spend at a local business,  $68 stay in the community!




No comments:

Post a Comment