Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Valentine Sale Success

 

Last week, I had my 3rd online event for my business as a sale for customers.  It was a digital sale on zoom and was a success.  As with any new endeavor there were great parts I will use as a model for my next digital event.  Being new to this idea I took feedback from attendees as I have from the prior two events in December. Shown at left is one of the free gifts for those who attended.  

 Happy to have the opportunity to show what I do to people worldwide.  Thanks to the pandemic, I have been networking on zoom and met people from at least 6 different countries.  What you learn with such a diverse group is there are many universal dreams and desires.  

 

 

Black History Month

 

What an inspirational lady she is and so happy to have seen the great things she did while in the white house.  Starting for me with the way she changed the gardens there and brought back vegetables.  She is an incredible lady and doing many things including her inspiring Girls Opportunity Alliance.   Becoming

The Girls Opportunity Alliance, a program of the Obama Foundation, seeks to empower adolescent girls around the world through education, allowing them to achieve their full potential and transform their families, communities, and countries. We engage people around the world to take action to help adolescent girls and the grassroots leaders working to educate them.

 Girls Opportunity Alliance

 

 Black Lives Matter


Free the People ROC is the group in Rochester, NY.  FB page  Free the People ROC

 I invite everyone to stand up, listen to others, be kind and be ready to support our sisters and brothers. 
#bekind
#blacklivesmatter 
#stopasianhate
#standup
#listen
 
 
 

 

 

 

Buy Local & Shop Small




 
My shop:  Panda Wear
Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Instagram: Instagram



Why shop small? 
For every $100 you spend at a local business,  $68 stay in the community!

 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment