Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Snowflakes and Beauty in My Backyard

So happy to have some snow cover on the ground here.  Over six inches of large beautiful snowflakes
were in my backyard this past weekend. The sun melted some of it yesterday.  Happy to say we are having more snow today.  I was born in late December, so I love to watch it snow and enjoy being outdoors in the snow.  Maybe being a winter baby is why I love it.  

Nature inspires my art so I show you garden photos on this blog.  Here is my garden pond with my fish and frog dormant under the ice and waiting for the spring thaw to reappear.  

I have finally put my feet back on the ground after floating last week because of sheer joy. Let me share with you why.


Kamala Harris taking the oath of office 01.20.21

As a women entrepreneur and small business owner I am thrilled to have Madam Vice President Kamala Harris and President  Joe Biden in office.  They have been in office less than a week and I wake up happy every day.  I had a virtual celebration this year for Inauguration Day. Those who follow me on social media saw my countdown to the historic day. I invited many friends to celebrate the historic day. I watched the ceremony on my TV through tears of joy at times.  I am proud to be an American.  We talked about our favorite moments of the national day or how we felt to have history unfold before our eyes.  


Buy Local from the Maker 


My shop:  Panda Wear Website
Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Instagram: Instagram


Why should we all shop small?  For every $100 you spend at a local business,  $68 stay in the community. 

Copper earring inspired by the climbing vines in my garden. Purchase here https://bit.ly/Panda_Spiral

 


Remember Black Lives Matter!

 

For Education  Search 
 I Can't Breathe
Black Lives Matter
and read from fact checked news sources.  As a supporter I need to speak up.  Please join me.

Black Lives Matter in ROC
The Group in my city is Free The People ROC
 I invite everyone to stand up, listen to others, be kind and speak up. 

#standup
#speakup
#listen  

We are in this together. Wear a Mask, Stay home, Stay safe, Flatten the curve, Facts Matter.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment