Monday, January 18, 2021

Honor Martin Luther King Jr


WE MUST DISMANTLE WHITE SUPREMACY!

Today Martin Luther King day 2021 I feel hope and optimism about our future.  We have Two days until the historic new administration , Joe Biden & Kamala Harris take the oath of office.  ONLY TWO DAYS Madam Vice President will help lead our country.

             MLK famous I Have a Dream

 I suggest you read this today and remember what we have accomplished and how much more we need to do.   

Please visit this site to see what we need to do today.    The King Center


 

 

I wish I could say I understand how the African Americans feel.  It is time we listen. Let our Sisters  take the  lead & show us what we should do to help them.. I know we can fix this and become one nation again.   It will be a process and it will take time.  Be patient and show your love of others now more then ever.

 

 Being the second generation of an immigrant family I empathize with what many are going through right now.

DISCRIMINATION,
POLICE BRUTALITY
& RACISM are  WRONG!

 

 


Buy Local from the Maker 


My shop:  Panda Wear Website
Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Instagram: Instagram


For every $100 you spend at a local business,  $68 stay in the community. 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment