Monday, January 4, 2021

New Year 2021

 YES we made it through 2020.  It was a difficult year for many reasons. We have all learned what we value this year.  One sentiment I support is Kindness Matters.  

Enjoying another long weekend  this week to start the new year 2021.  

Positive reflections (Wins) for 2020

  • Love Wins
  • Kindness Matters
  • Importance of Family - especially time together 
  • BLACK Lives Matter - speak out and help educate the public
  • It is good to Speak up - use my voice as a women & business owner via this blog & social media
  • Co - Facilitator or The August Group Early Birds - 5 months now
  • Artists' Chat - launched my own online chat group - weekly for 9 months now because I saw an unfulfilled need
  • Dance Flurry in Saratoga Springs
  • Learned Zoom & now comfortable with video chats 
  • Online networking works as well as in person
  • Attended Sussn B Anthony Birthday celebration with my sisters in NOW (National Organization of Women
We have 16 days until the historic new administration , Joe Biden & Kamala Harris take the oath of office. Yes in about 2 weeks Madam Vice President takes office. The significance of this in the Centennial  year of the 19th Amendment is tremendous.  The Birthday Celebration for Susan B celebrated what we have accomplished as well as what we need to continue to do as women.  



Yes there have been some significant losses for 2020.  I have lost family during this pandemic and not been able to be with them before they passed away.  Zoom & FB live funerals made closure difficult.  Cancer has impacted several people in my family this year.  As an artist & creative person it is not easy to be inspired in a positive way with all the loss around me.  
    
As a small business owner I know how difficult it is at this time in NY state and around the US.  As a women owner business it is more difficult to generate the income necessary to keep the business going.  We are counting on the local community to remember to support all local business.  For every $100 you spend at a local business $68 stay in the community.  We are in this together.









 Buy Local from the Maker 

My shop:  Panda Wear Website

Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Instagram: Instagram

For Education  Search 
 I Can't Breathe
Black Lives Matte
and read from fact checked news sources.  As a supporter I am speaking up.  Please join me.


No comments:

Post a Comment