Monday, August 17, 2020

Calico Hammers Women Build


I miss my time with my Women build team helping Habitat for Humanity build homes.  This pic is a few years old and is at the end of the day.  The group is a fun bunch of ladies to work with.   I am in the red shirt & purple hard hat on the right side of this pic. 
Flower City Habitat for Humanity (FCHH) is our local Habatat.








Want to know how easy it is to help build with us?  A little goes a long way.  


You can donate to help here:

Calico Hammer will be back as a team in 2021.  We are helping in many ways this year as individuals.  





      Buy Local from the Maker 

My shop:  Panda Wear Website

Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Pinterest: Pinterest 
Instagram: Instagram


For Education  Search 
 I Can't Breathe
Black Lives Matter
and read from fact checked news sources.  As a supporter I need to speak up.  Please join me. 

 Black Lives Matter!  Flatten the curve. Wear A Mask. Stay Safe. Practice social distancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment