Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Dog Days of Summer


The dog days of summer are here.  As we near the end of August,  there are a few activities we look forward to each year they are   making tomato sauce from the bounty of the veggie garden,  the NY State Fair, enjoying the end of August dinner dishes from the garden harvest. Two of these are possible this year.  The fair will wait for 2021. 




As a small bushiness in Rochester, NY I am thankful to those whom have come before me to secure my right to vote.

Happy to have this month with such focus on the Centennial of the 19th amendment.  Working with one group this Friday  to put together our video for the Susan B virtual parade this year.  You can join the celebration here:
 Susan B Parade 2020
Remember, stay safe, wear a mask, social distance in public, flatten the curve, stay home and use compassion. For every $100 you spend at a local business,  $68 stays in the community. Black Lives Matter

    Buy Local from the Maker 

My shop:  Panda Wear Website

Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems 
Instagram: Instagram

For Education  Search 
 I Can't Breathe
Black Lives Matter
and read from fact checked news sources.  As a supporter I need to speak up.  Please join me.



Hand made Copper or Sterling silver earring with part of the proceeds to benefit Flower City Habitat for Humanity.I am part of the Women build project again this year. 

 Earring are $49 per pair.

If you would prefer to give directly, you may donate here:


 Kim's Page
















No comments:

Post a Comment