Monday, May 18, 2020

Welcome to SPRING in my Garden

 My Garden


Welcome to SPRING in my ROCHESTER Garden.  We are definitely  back to normal temperatures for this city.  Happy Dance here!  Plans for this week include planting our peppers, tomatoes, and beans.  The final hand roto-tilling was done yesterday & the compost incorporated n the soil.  Two very happy gardeners here in this house.


My pond guest has found a regular spot to sit in our pond.  He seems happy and soon should have a mate and then tadpoles.

Jewelry Design

Here is a stunning smokey quartz prong set in 14 ktgf.  I enjoy showing the beauty of the faceted gemstone with my wire work.  As a lapidary I immensely enjoy cutting gems into cabochons.  I leave the faceting to the people who enjoy spending hours to make such tiny beauties as this one here. I will keep cutting cabochons and selling them to other jewelry designers as well as collectors.   I make many more free form organic pieces such at the earrings below and my necklaces you have seen  here, my website or Instagram (links at the bottom of the blog).  Please feel free to see some of my hand cut gemstones on my website or contact me for pics.  Please include your name with the text or email for custom work.  Always happy for special orders.   



 I am taking orders for graduation gifts.  The class of 2020 needs to celebrate leaving high school and becoming adults.  I would be honored for  one of my pieces to be a milestone gift as they begin the next stage of their life.  If the graduation is college, they journey has been longer and more meaningful for the student.  I am able to work within you budget whether is is $50 or $500, your custom piece will make the graduate very happy. We should all celebrate the class of 2020 this year because it has been so difficult and different than any other year in history for a class to finish school.


I will end this with my beautiful pond.   the serenity from listening to the waterfall and seeing the aquatic creatures enjoy the water is sublime.

     Buy Local from the Maker 

My shop:  Panda Wear Website

Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Pinterest: Pinterest 
Instagram: Instagram

We are all dealing with this time in our own way  Remember to be kind., flatten the curve, stay home and stay safe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment