Tuesday, August 23, 2022

How to manage your cash flow

Good morning entrepreneurs and small business owners. You know your profit margin, I am certain.  Business 101 know how much money you are making because you know what it costs every day or month to run your business.

 Problems I help my clients solve: 

  • cash flow management either monthly or quarterly
  • finding time to ... sleep, date night, take a day off
  • budget for the growth of their business
  • reconcile bank accounts
  • planning with their CPA(how often)

 

This is a great question to ponder about and reflect as to why we are in business.  Is it a dream or reality? 

think back to why you started your business.  what benefits do you need?  how is it better that working for someone else?  




Yes I am proficient in Quickbooks and Excel.  Please DM me.  Happy to help.

If you do not want to ask what went wrong in 2023, call me.  

My email:  kim@pandajewels.com

 

BLACK LIVES MATTER


Free the People ROC is the group in Rochester, NY. 
 
 
 
We need to support our brothers and sisters.  

 #BLM #blacklivesmattter



No comments:

Post a Comment