Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Goodbye 2021

Artist Life

We have all been though a rocky year.  Some more so than others because of how much loss in their lives.  It hit me hard several times.  Here is a place I try to share how I create and what inspires me.  when it is too hard I shut down and get quiet.  Parts of 2021 were like that.  Looking forward to an amazing 2022.  We can only go up from here.  


Black Lives Matter

Free the People ROC is the group in Rochester, NY.  FB page  Free the People ROC


I invite everyone to stand up, listen to others, be kind and be ready to support our sisters and brothers.  

#bekind
#blacklivesmatter 
#stopasianhate
#standup

#listen






Shop Local

Genny from Charlotte 
 Support small business.  Our goods are not
 stuck on cargo ships.  

My shop:  Panda Wear Website
Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Instagram: Instagram


Why shop small?  For every $100 you spend at a local business,  $68 stay in the community.


As a woman in business, I ask you to support small business when you need something.  It helps all of us to survive this pandemic.  




No comments:

Post a Comment