Monday, April 19, 2021

Women Build 2021

 We are happy for some rain for my flowers and vegetables for the spring season. we are below normal for rainfall.  newest transplant to the veggie garden is the broccoli yesterday.  Kale, collards and mustard doing well. had my second large harvest of about a quart of small tatsoi mustard as shown here full size. 

the flowers and perennials seems to be doing well this year.  We had several rabbits overwinter in my yard so we were not sure what spring would look like.  My blue fescue seem to be happy for the trim on their dead leaves by the bunnies.  


Working on some new pieces and a few commissions this month.  Hope to be able to showcase a new line for summer.  my copper pieces we well received.  Working on some for the Women Build project as part of my team, Calico Hammers.    this brooch was a special fundraising piece for Women Build several years ago.  For the rest of the month only they are available is Sterling and copper for $49   Perfect Mother's Day gift.  Please mention this promotion Limited Edition Mom Brooch when ordering your brooch. 

My Page for the Women Build 2021





Black Lives Matter


Free the People ROC is the group in my area.

 FB page  Free the People ROC

I invite everyone to stand up, listen to others, be kind and speak up.  

#bekind
#blacklivesmatter 
#stopasianhate
#standup
#speakup
#listen





Buy Local from the Maker


 
My shop:  Panda Wear Website
Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Instagram: Instagram

 

Why shop small?  For every $100 you spend at a local business,  $68 stay in the community.








No comments:

Post a Comment