Monday, March 1, 2021

Women's History March 2021

Women's History Month


2021 is very different than I have imagined it to be. How many of you back in 1999-2000 had a picture of what you thought the 21st century would be like?   I know I had a vivid one. Certainly happy to have a women in an elected position in The White House. I wish we had a female President. Happy for the progress of more women elected in 2020 to congress & senate. Proud to be part of history in the USA.

Proud to be a woman business owner and to have accomplished all I  have in the past three years with these firsts  
  •  Feature in a holiday shopping guide in my city
  •  Dance festival as a vendor in Dance Flurry Saratoga Springs, NY
  •  Host & founder of online group with video chat weekly (zoom)
  •  full Year without live art events in 20 years
  •  National interview in an article as a feminist
  •  My work in a store in Seneca Falls,  NY
  • Sell my gemstones & work at monthly festival for over a year 

My questions for you, after following my progress for the past several years:

How will Women's history month change how you do business?

Whom are your role models?  

How do you inspire other?   


Buy Local from the Maker

 
My shop:  Panda Wear Website
Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Instagram: Instagram

 

Why shop Local (small)?  

For every $100 you spend at a local business,  $68 stay in the community!  Yes Over 2/3 stays in your local community!

 

 

Black Lives Matter

 

For Education  please Search 
 I Can't Breathe
Black Lives Matte
and read from fact checked news sources.  As a supporter I am speaking up.  Please join me.
 
It is time we listen. Let our Sisters  take the  lead & show us what we need do to help them.. I know we can fix this and become one nation again.   It will be a process and it will take time.  Be patient and show your love of others now more then ever.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment