Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Success and Celebration


 Happy to have rain for my vegetables this past week.  The yellow beans are doing great as this shows. The snow peas are about finished  & there is a succession plans for them as well as other parts of the garden.  Lettuce and greens takes over when this spring crop finishes.  


It felt time to show off my mascot again.  He is a rock hound and model for my small work.  he travels to shows and enjoys his time outside.  His name is Paddy.  

this is one success for the season, happy beans because of meticulous water management.  We use soaker hoses for our gardens. 


Black Lives Matter

We need to change the way we treat others in this country  I invite everyone to be kind and support our sisters and brothers.   We need to teach history accurately all year. #blm #loveislove #pride


Free the People ROC is the group in Rochester, NY. 


One of my copper creations to support Black Lives Matter. 

 

 
Buy Local & Shop Small



My Shop:  My Shop

Facebook:  PandaWire Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Instagram: Instagram

 
Need this necklace?  buy here

 
 
Why shop small?  For every $100 you spend at a local business,  $68 stay in the community




No comments:

Post a Comment