Monday, April 20, 2015

April Showers Today

I should be writing about the shows I am doing this summer and fall.  I do not knew where I will be, yet.  My ACL ligament reconstruction  in December last year did not have the quick recovery I expected.  I just had a second procedure to put me back on the road to recovery. 

Soon you will see more of my one of a kind creations.  I am working more in copper this spring.  inspired by all the colors and activity outside after this past winter. 


 Toad with fish watching

Hope you enjoy some of the spring beauty from my Pond and Garden. The links below are great ways to reach me and see more of what I create.  Suggestions for blog topics are always welcome. 
May you have a sunny and flower filled day. 
 
My stores: Jewelry shop
                 Cabochons and Supplies

Facebook:  PW Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems 






No comments:

Post a Comment