Friday, November 8, 2013

Hello Fall

A question I am asked regularly, Where does you inspiration come from?

I have am an avid gardener and been growing my own flowers and vegetables for quite a few years.  Definitely time for me to say good bye to the growing season in my gardens.  The only crops still hanging are my snow peas and lettuce.  It was a decent season in my garden for my zucchini, lettuce, peppers, broccoli, and  beans.  It was a bad year for my tomatoes and cucumbers.  The super wet spring was not good for them. I have made notes in my gardening journal for next season.


Two guests in my pond this year. 

The fall is the beginning of my busy season for my jewelry.  The holidays will be here before we know it.  Hanukkah is real early this year, only three weeks away.  I am happy to take order for the rest of this month for delivery before Christmas.  Please place your order early, so you will have time to deliver it.  I do offer gift wrapping and shipping to your special person to help save you time. 

my contact info:

My store:  http://www.zibbet.com/PandaWear


My facebook:  PW Facebook

My Pinterest:  Panda Wear Art

My website:  Panda Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment