|Schweinfurth Art Center Auburn, NY|
Summer is moving by quickly - Hello end of July.. The garden is growing well & we celebrate the bounty we have.. Harvested many veggies: lettuce, snow peas, swiss chard, kale, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, chives, thyme, oregano, sage, tomatilloes, beans, celery, mustard. Waiting to enjoy radishes, beefsteak tomatoes, zucchini, Parsnips, leeks, cucumbers & fennel.
|Susan B Anthony Square Rochester NY|
It has been the spring & summer of celebrations. In several cites: Seneca Falls, Auburn, St Michaels, MD as well as home in Rochester this summer. Women are a focus this year with the 100th anniversary of women's suffrage in New York State. My favorite part of the travel has been sharing stories and finding "sisters" who have the same goals I do. Family is more than blood ...as many have experienced in their lives.
My feet have not stopped since the Right to Run 19k 5k in Seneca Falls NY on 5/13/17. Happy to share my travel & stories later this summer. A few of my trips at the end of this post.
|Genny from Charlotte in Sterling Silver|
My shops: Panda Wear Website
Cabochons and Beads
Facebook: PandaWire Facebook
Twitter: Panda Wear Gems
Enjoy your journey creating memories with your family through this beautiful season.
- Right to Run 19k 5k Seneca Falls NY fundraiser for the National Women's' Hall of Fame by renovation ot the Seneca Knitting Mill.
- Hand delivered a huge wedding order to St. Michaels MD and joined the celebration.
- 4th of July weekend spent with my man and hiking in Letchworth Sate park
- Convention Days Seneca Falls NY
- Votilla - Seneca Falls to Rochester via the canals and Suffragist City Parade