Saturday, August 8, 2015

Summer, Are you enjoying the party?

August is here and it is hard to believe summer is half over.  Time really seems to have zinged by this year. I am enjoying the season and making the most of it.  We are finishing redoing the brick paver walkway by the pond in the backyard.  The vegetable garden is happy and still producing tomatoes.  Cucumbers are there so salads are frequent with my meals. 


 I have decided to join one of the local farmer's markets for the rest of the summer.  I will be at the Genesee Valley Regional Market in Henrietta.  The hours and address are here:  http://bit.ly/1gP5b2S


One of the recent harvests with carrot man. Below pic shows the full harvest with snow peas, kale, cucumbers, beans and tomatoes. 







My shops:  Panda Wear Website
                   Cabochons and Supplies

 
Facebook:  PW Facebook
Twitter:  Panda Wear Gems  
Pinterest: Pinterest 


Enjoy the rest of this beautiful season.  

No comments:

Post a Comment