Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Winter Wonderland and 2015 Plans

Looking out my windows, it is certainly a winter wonderland.  We have about 1.5 feet of snow on the ground.  The good thing about snow cover is it helps my dormant pants survive the cold and freezing.  As you may know, I am an avid gardener.  The end of this month we will be starting our vegetable seeds for the season inside. 

As for where I am since my surgery just before Christmas.... almost took pics of my knee to show what had been done. I decided not to share the ugly part of the surgery.  I am in physical therapy weekly with a professional and daily at home.  As anyone who has had major surgery knows, it is quite exhausting. My new ACL ligament seems to be working well.  I am off crutches and walking about normal speed.  I can hardly wait to dig in my garden. 

What is going on for my jewelry business?  Well I had to take some down time during the early part of my recovery.  Now I am getting back to making new pieces and deciding what shows to do in 2015. More about what shows I plan to be in and what I am working on in future posts.   I am selling on line is several places with links below. 

Here are a few of my newly listed pieces.  Two sterling pendants and a pair of earrings. 





stay tuned


My stores: Jewelry shop
                 Cabochons and Supplies


My Facebook:  PW Facebook

My Pinterest:  Panda Wear Art

No comments:

Post a Comment